Terms & Conditions
The online store, operating at www.dangarden.eu, is run by the company DANGARDEN Zakładnie Ogrodów Daniel Łukasik with its registered office in: 07-320 Małkinia Górna, Glina 91B on the basis of an entry in the business register NIP: 5732538434
07-320 Małkinia Górna, Clay
The online store sells goods via the Internet. The offer presented by the DanGarden.pl store on websites does not constitute an offer within the meaning of art. 66 of the Civil Code.
1. Orders are accepted directly through the website www.dangarden.eu, via auction sites (Allegro), by phone, fax or e-mail.
2. Orders via www.dangarden.eu can be placed by customers who have set up an individual account in the dangarden.eu store and logged in to their individual customer account, as well as customers who do not have a customer account in the www.dangarden.eu store.
3. Order service begins after confirmation of the order by the buyer, by clicking on a special link that is sent to the e-mail address of the customer at the time of placing the order or after the client confirms by phone the fact of placing the order.
4. The pre-paid order processing begins after the payment is credited to the shop’s bank account or after receiving confirmation of payment transaction from the operator accepting fast online payments. Pre-paid orders that will not be paid within 30 days from the date of their submission are automatically rejected ( will not be implemented).
5. The Customer may introduce changes to the order until the order is sent for shipment (transaction status – (COMPLETED).
6. The Customer may withdraw his order by phone within 7 days ………. + 48512035886 …………………… e- by email at ….. firstname.lastname@example.org ………………….
The customer cannot cancel orders that have already been sent.
7. All prices are in Polish zlotys and include VAT.
8. The shop reserves the right to change the prices of goods on offer, introduce new goods to the online store offer, carry out and cancel promotional campaigns on the store’s websites or make changes to them.
9. Shipping costs are added to each order. The delivery of goods takes place in the manner chosen by the customer and specified in the order.
10. Shipments are delivered by courier companies: ……? … and Poczta Polska. The buyer may choose the so-called “Personal pickup” and collect ordered products directly at the online store.
11. Shipping costs are covered by the buyer, except for special promotions about which we inform in the shipping price list.
12. A binding price list of shipping costs can be found on the store’s website.
13. The customer can choose the following payment methods for orders placed
-Payments on delivery – the postman or courier or seller collect the payment, if the Customer chooses “Personal pickup”
– Payment in advance – by bank transfer to the store’s account
– Payment in advance – by credit card (payment by credit card is supported by the website: Płatności.pl)
14. The buyer placing an order payable in advance undertakes to pay for the order within 14 days from the date of its submission. www.dangarden.eu reserves the right to cancel an order placed by the buyer if it is not paid within 14 days of its submission.
15. Orders paid on delivery.
The buyer placing an order payable on delivery at the time of order confirmation by clicking on the special link in the e-mail confirming the placement of the order, undertakes to pay and collect the ordered goods. Failure to collect a parcel payable on delivery by the Buyer shall be treated as a delay in collecting the item sold (Article 551 § 1 of the Civil Code). If the buyer is in default of picking up the item sold, the seller may return the item for safekeeping at the buyer’s expense and risk. The storage costs are borne by the buyer. The price of one day of storage for items not sold because of the buyer’s delay is PLN 5. If the buyer does not collect the ordered product within 30 days from the date of purchase, the store has the right to withdraw from the purchase contract.
In the event of withdrawal from the purchase contract due to failure to collect the item sold by the Buyer, the Buyer shall be charged only with delivery costs.
Legal basis: (Article 551 § 1 of the Civil Code)
16. Return for any reason.
Pursuant to the Act of March 2, 2000 “On the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product”, the customer may, within 10 days of receiving the parcel, withdraw from the purchase (withdraw from the purchase contract for any reason) from the purchased goods in our store.
Returns are only possible if the product has not been used. Returned goods should be returned together with the proof of purchase received with it (invoice or receipt) and the completed Return Form
17. The store guarantees the refund of an amount equal to the price of the goods paid by the customer, appearing on the sales document (receipt, VAT invoice). The money will be returned within 14 days (from the date of receipt of the shipment with the returned goods), by bank transfer to the bank account indicated by the customer. The cost of shipping to the customer (included on the purchase document – receipt, VAT invoice) and the cost of sending the goods back by the customer are not refundable.
If, after receiving the goods, the customer finds features not as described or damaged during delivery, he should send it by post to the store’s address. The store does not accept any parcels sent COD. The costs associated with returning the goods advertised, the store returns immediately after receiving the parcel and considering the complaint.
The returned goods must be accompanied by a proof of purchase and Complaint Form. All complaints are considered within 14 days of receipt at the latest.
Damaged goods will be repaired or exchanged for another, devoid of defects, and if it is no longer possible (for example due to the depletion of warehouse stock), the store will return the buyer the equivalent price of the product or offer him other goods available in the store to choose from. More information on site: Complaints
19. Registration / Individual Customer Account / Order disposable.
20. In matters not covered by these regulations, the provisions of the Civil Code and the Act on the protection of certain consumer rights and liability for damage caused by a dangerous product of March 31, 2000 shall apply. No. 22, item 271).
21. The court competent to deal with disputes arising from the contract is the court competent for the seat of the defendant or the court competent for the place of performance of the contract.
22. Store www.dangarden.eu Daniel Łukasik ul.Glina 91B 07-320 Małkinia Górna reserves the right to introduce periodic changes to the above regulations. Customers placing an order in the store are required to read the current regulations. If you do not accept the regulations, please do not make purchases at www.dangarden.eu